12 people are interested
Waldo County Receptionist
ORGANIZATION: Spectrum Generations
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
Volunteer would be responsible for initial consumer service near front door, as well as, provide some clerical support to staff. Greeting consumers, answering multi-line phone, transfer calls, take messages, utilize computer and distributes mail.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Greet visitors and direct to appropriate staff for assistance
- Input data to computer and general comfort using computer
- Describe programs and services to new potential consumers
- Research for consumer activities information
- Comfortably answer phones
Desired Skills and Experience This position requires the following skills: Basic Computer Skills, Administrative Support, Data Entry, Office Reception
About Spectrum Generations
1 Weston Ct, PO Box 2589, Augusta, ME 04338, US
Promoting life-long learning, health, wellness, nutrition, community engagement and social well-being of all older and disabled adults.
Spectrum Generations spans four decades as a leading nonprofit provider of innovative solutions to the challenges of meals, care-giving, counseling, socialization, wellness, and life-long learning to seniors, maturing adults, and the disabled. Our mission is to secure positive outcomes through at-home and community-based services in rural, city, and small town settings for vulnerable aging and disabled populations.
- Offers a variety of assistance and services to seniors and disabled adults and their families ranging from a friendly helping hand to trained care including Meals on Wheels, Adult DayBreak, Family Caregiver Services, Money Management, and Bridges Personal Services and Care Management.
- Provides information about questions and concerns on a wide variety of issues that impact adults including Maine Care, Medicare, money-saving benefits programs as well as referral services and community presentations.
- Encourages the passions of aging and/or disabled adults and their families for lifelong learning through programs, classes, and workshops at our seven community centers.
- Provides opportunities and connections to participate in rewarding experiences such as social dining, travel, fitness and wellness programs, special events, and volunteer opportunities.
18 Merriam RoadBelfast, ME 04915
August 2, 2022
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training