5 people are interested
Home Office Receptionist
5 people are interested
Volunteer would be responsible for initial consumer service near front door, as well as, provide some clerical support to staff. Greeting consumers, answering multi-line phone, transfer calls, take messages, utilize computer and distributes mail.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Greet visitors and direct to appropriate staff for assistance
- Input data to computer and general comfort using computer
- Describe programs and services to new potential consumers
- Research for consumer activities information
- Comfortably answer phones
Desired Skills and Experience This position requires the following skills: Basic Computer Skills, Administrative Support, Data Entry, Office Reception
10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Schedule is flexible
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Spectrum Generations
1 Weston Ct, PO Box 2589, Augusta, ME 04338, US
Promoting life-long learning, health, wellness, nutrition, community engagement and social well-being of all older and disabled adults.
Spectrum Generations spans four decades as a leading nonprofit provider of innovative solutions to the challenges of meals, care-giving, counseling, socialization, wellness, and life-long learning to seniors, maturing adults, and the disabled. Our mission is to secure positive outcomes through at-home and community-based services in rural, city, and small town settings for vulnerable aging and disabled populations.
- Offers a variety of assistance and services to seniors and disabled adults and their families ranging from a friendly helping hand to trained care including Meals on Wheels, Adult DayBreak, Family Caregiver Services, Money Management, and Bridges Personal Services and Care Management.
- Provides information about questions and concerns on a wide variety of issues that impact adults including Maine Care, Medicare, money-saving benefits programs as well as referral services and community presentations.
- Encourages the passions of aging and/or disabled adults and their families for lifelong learning through programs, classes, and workshops at our seven community centers.
- Provides opportunities and connections to participate in rewarding experiences such as social dining, travel, fitness and wellness programs, special events, and volunteer opportunities.
1 Weston CourtAugusta, ME 04330
September 9, 2021
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 Hours weekly