1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: The Africa In Me
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
AF. IM is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization with a diverse workforce volunteers of all ages and ethnicities who help to improve the lives of those we serve.
AF. IM is dedicated to serve and bring relief to the less fortunate families. By providing lifesaving food and clean water to drink, we are giving the poor a chance at a better future, and showing them God’s love.
Here, you can build a volunteer experience where you make meaningful differences in the lives of others as we fulfill our mission to feed the hungry, love, and serve.
Check out our website, follow us on LinkedIn, and like us on Facebook!
- Generate strong, engaging and original content for our web site.
- Write, edit, publish and promote content for the AF.IM Organization.
- Brainstorm with the editorial team for new ideas and strategies for effective content.
- Maximize site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Update and make changes to AF.IM website: create links, add content, make edits, add blog posts.
- Develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers to the organization website and social media pages.
- Work closely with the Web team to ensure we’re fully leveraging the website for maximum impact/results.
- Provide status updates and report while meeting project deadlines and milestones.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, especially with digital platforms.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Portfolio of published work.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
- Position requires a 6-12 month commitment.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The Africa In Me
P O Box 8471, Elkridge, MD 21075, US
Our mission is to provide jobs and help feed the less fortunate who are struggling and to end hunger.
AF. IM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serve and bring relief to the less fortunate families. Our work is motivated by our faith in God.
By providing lifesaving food and clean water to drink, we are giving the poor a chance at a better future, and showing them God’s love.
At AF. IM, we are more than just a charity organization. We are a community dedicated to helping the less fortunate to find hope. We believe that everyone deserves more out of life.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 7, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Background Check