8 people are interested
CRM Marketing Specialist
ORGANIZATION: MISSION ADDICTION
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will maintain and support Mission Addiction's email-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. This will include creating and designing branded messages for various stakeholder segments, such as clients, donors and volunteers. Junior and senior candidates will be considered.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with CRM solutions
- Experience with social media, email and print campaigns
- Knowledge of overall marketing strategy
- Attention to detail to ensure the integrity of data
- Good organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of basic nonprofit fund development strategies
- Experience with addiction, mental health, and/or faith
- Good customer service skills
- Maintain Mission Addiction's CRM system
- Recruit new contacts through CRM system and update the database with new contacts
- Designated message design and creation
- Integrate different CRM tools as appropriate with social media, events calendar, promotions, etc.
Mission Addiction is an evolving non-profit organization and this position may evolve with time. We welcome our volunteer(s) to participate in the development of their position!
Please send a résumé and cover letter or paragraph to Edward@Mission-Addiction.org. Include any particular interest in this position and organization, your qualifications, and any previous volunteer experience. Thank you for inquiring about this important role in our mission!
Anything is possible when we walk together(tm)
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Teach and coach individuals, couples and families how to heal, restore and transform their lives, to become the best version of themselves. We’re "addicted" to God’s mission and our mission is addiction - AND any other life challenge you’re facing. 2) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 3) Provide a spiritual family to connect, network, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction and you do not have to be a Christian to participate.) 4) Embrace culturally diverse clients and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
- Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
- The "MAP" for Healing and Recovery aftercare & discipleship program
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting - for all life issues; not just addiction
- "Quick Church" blog
- Navigation and Referral Services
- Healing & Restoration Prayer
- Emergency Care
- Prayer & Grief Support
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities & Internships to fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving. Don't see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably create something:http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
- Prevention Talks- for parents & students
- Social Events
- More programs and services in development - we need your help!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 26, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- ERP / CRM
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Must be at least 20
- Flexible: 2-5 hours per week on average.
- Send résumé and cover letter or paragraph, including your interest in this position/organization.