1 person is interested
CRM Marketing Specialist
1 person is interested
POSITION SUMMARY: Seeking a virtual volunteer on a temporary or ongoing basis to help with an Email-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. We may also work with a text-based solution and possibly, a fundraising tool that would integrate with both. Junior and senior candidates will be considered.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with a CRM solution(s)
- Experience with social media, email and print campaigns, and overall marketing strategy.
- Attention to detail to ensure the integrity of the data
- Organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of basic nonprofit fund development techniques and strategies is a plus.
- Experience with addiction, mental health, and/or faith is a plus.
- Good customer service skills are a plus.
- Maintain our CRM system(s), help us recruit new contacts through systems, and update the database with new contacts
- Help design and create branded messages for various stakeholder segments, such as clients, donors and volunteers
- Integrate different CRM tools as appropriate and integrate them with social media, our events calendar and promotions, etc.
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Teach and coach individuals, couples and families how to heal, restore and transform their lives, to become the best version of themselves. We’re "addicted" to God’s mission and our mission is addiction - AND any other life challenge you’re facing. 2) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 3) Provide a spiritual family to connect, network, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction and you do not have to be a Christian to participate.) 4) Embrace culturally diverse clients and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
- Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
- The "MAP" for Healing and Recovery aftercare & discipleship program
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting - for all life issues; not just addiction
- "Quick Church" blog
- Navigation and Referral Services
- Healing & Restoration Prayer
- Emergency Care
- Prayer & Grief Support
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities & Internships to fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving. Don't see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably create something:http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
- Prevention Talks- for parents & students
- Social Events
- More programs and services in development - we need your help!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 4, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- ERP / CRM
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Must be at least 20
- 2-5 hours per week on average. Flexible. There would be natural busier project times, but they would be known in advance to avoid spikes in hours.