7 people are interested
Industry Investment in Mwanza Region - Tanzania (East Africa)
ORGANIZATION: Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
The opportunity is for poverty reduction in Tanzania and enhance Economical Growth that will:
- improve health of the poor.
- It targets to empower the government through tax collection.
- It will bring mind peace to the citizens and foreigners that will be employed in the industry.
- Will reduce mental illnesses and mental problems through psychological settle.
- It will provide employment to youth to both sexes
- It will reduce maternal and neonatal death among the community due to the circulating income within the community
- It will bring sense of safer sex because those who sex for money will not do that.
I, Joseph Musagasa will be the one of the share holder. I am the one who will prepare the land for investment anywhere in Tanzania as Tanzanian citizen.
You may find me through Email: email@example.com with contact number +255 622 929 355 or +255 785 924 890. THANKS.
More opportunities with Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)2 Reviews
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)
P.O. BOX, Rufiji Street Mwanza, P.O. BOX 1310, Rwamlimi Street Musoma, Mwanza, Mwanza, TZ
Promote community sustainable development through awareness creation on health services, like; Medical supports & Treatment. Environmental protection and conservation issues, Community support to Vulnerable children, Women, Elders, Disabled and Community as a whole.
- History of the organization:
TANZANIA ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND DISABILITY SERVICES ORGANIZATION (TEHDSO). The organization registered on 20th March 2018 with registration No.00NGO/0009593 for promoting community health and environmental conservation.
- Goals Raising community awareness on of health and communicable diseases like HIV and AIDS, and non-communicable diseases. Promote and enhance environmental protection and conservation.
- Programs: Health Program (Teaching Program) Environmental Conservation Program, Vocational training and job creation program, Women empowerment program, Orphans and Vulnerable Children support program, Program for the disabled, Program for the sick people, Program for the people living with HIV/AIDS, Program for Nursery and Day Care center.
Provision of health education on non, and communicable diseases. Conduct research, mobilize/provide support to (MVC’S), IPC Services, Serve terminally ill, CHF support, Environmental protection. Environmental health, Supporting the poor/disabled/sick/orphans/vulnerable children/young women and women. Promote Human Rights to People, relief/peace & conflict management. Fund raising. Shooting/documentary. Link/work with volunteers, & other NGOs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 25, 2022
- Youth Services
- Elder care
- Child Development
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30
- Orientation or Training
- This will be discussed since other investors wants to operate while they are abroad.
- MoU will be set for operational and sustainability of the project. Finance or materials for construction, transport for monitoring