Do you like to give back to your community? Do you enjoy working with shoppers? Come and volunteer at the TRU Hospice Thrift shop and have fun while helping a good cause! Our cashiers are front and center, helping customers, answering questions and gaining valuable experience with customer service while having fun! Join our team of volunteers today!
Easy to work into most schedules, thrift shop open seven days a week 10am-5:30pm.
All profits support our mission to ensure that everyone in our community can live with advanced illness as comfortably, confidently, and fully as possible.
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Process
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/ week flexible
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Do you like books, collectibles?...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Have an eye for hidden...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Help us make money and please...
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionistas needed! If you have...
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!! Fun and...