Do you like to give back to your community? Do you enjoy working with shoppers? Come and volunteer at the TRU Hospice Thrift shop and have fun while helping a good cause! Our cashiers are front and center, helping customers, answering questions and gaining valuable experience with customer service while having fun! Join our team of volunteers today!
Easy to work into most schedules, thrift shop open seven days a week 10am-5:30pm.
All profits support our mission to ensure that everyone in our community can live with advanced illness as comfortably, confidently, and fully as possible.
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/ week
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Price Treasures! Make money for...
- Help List Items on eBay to raise...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Thrift Shop Volunteer - Cashier
- Thrift Shop Greeter
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionista needed!
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!!