Front Desk & Staff Office Support
ORGANIZATION: Poverello Center, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
The front desk and staff office is the hub where guests can receive services. Volunteers help staff in offering those services including but not limited to:
- sorting and handing out mail
- handing out sack lunches and water
- directing guests to where they can get personal hygiene and cleaning products
- answering phone calls
- assisting guests making phone calls
- answering Poverello Center related questions for guests and other volunteers
Front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. Volunteer opportunity times are flexible and can be made to work with your schedule.
About Poverello Center, Inc.
1110 W BROADWAY ST, MISSOULA, MT 59802, US
MISSION STATEMENT The Poverello Center provides food, shelter, help and hope to all who ask. VISION STATEMENT The Poverello Center believes all people deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their housing status. We envision a collaborative and supportive community in which everyone has a safe place to call home.
For over 40 years, the Poverello Center has provided a necessary safety net for our community members living in hunger and homelessness. An award winning non-profit organization, the Poverello Center provides education, advocacy, and a multitude of services to improve the health, well-being, and stability of people struggling with poverty in Missoula.
The Poverello Center’s emergency facility provides short-term emergency shelter, food, and supportive services to community members living in poverty. The facility provides a drug-free, caring, and tolerant environment in which to make positive change.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Short-term, housing focused, emergency shelter
- Veterans housing and services
- Daily hot meals, sack lunches and food pantry services
- Toiletries, bathrooms, and shower facilities
- Emergency laundry services
- Mail, phone, and messaging services
- Computer lab
- Medical services through the Healthcare for the Homeless Clinic
- Alcoholics Anonymous and other support groups
- Community resource and referral
- Homeless outreach services
- Community outreach and educational programs
1110 W BROADWAY STMISSOULAMISSOULA, MT 59802
August 29, 2022
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts can be flexible and made to fit into the volunteer's schedule