10 people are interested
Finance Manager (Volunteer/Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
10 people are interested
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skillsets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
***This is a volunteer position that could convert to a full-time salaried position with benefits.***
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
- Oversee a team of finance assistants.
Responsibilities And What You Will Do
- Be responsible for the financial health of the organization
- Oversee and lead the annual budgeting and planning process
- Produce financial reports
- Direct investment activities
- Develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of ARO
- Assist management in making important financial decisions
- Support budget creation, budget projections and analysis of expenses as needed
- Monitoring AROs business performance
- Develop financial models
- Support projects’ funding proposals and assist with budgets
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or another relevant field
- Be available to volunteer 25+ hours a week
- 10+ years of work experience in finance
- Budgeting experience
- Work well in a team setting
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Experience working with non-profits is a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 22, 2022
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Cost Analysis
- Orientation or Training
- 25+ Hours/Week