WE NEED YOU !Community Partner Liaison - 29 Palms IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY NOW !!
Community Partner Liaison - 29 Palms
Engage with the community partners to champion support to the military community
* Work with the Region leadership engaged with developing community partnerships
* Attend coalition and partner meetings
* Develop and maintain partnerships with key community organizations/agencies
* Support the Red Cross mission
* Maintain professionalism and conduct as stated in Red Cross policy
* Willing and able to support the Red Cross SAF mission and have an awareness of and appreciation for military culture, military families, and veterans' issues
* Ability to communicate effectively in a public setting
* Comfortable presenting to large and small audiences
* Ability to interact effectively with culturally diverse audiences
* Flexible and able to adapt quickly to schedule changes
* Knowledge of Red Cross policy
* Knowledge of military and community resources
Training: We provide all the training!
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
* SAF Military 101
* SAF Overview
* Introduction to SAF Casework (optional)
* On the job training
Flexible. 2-4 hours a month
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL HEROES TO POSITIVELY IMPACT YOUR VETERAN COMMUNITY"
Sign-up to volunteer today! Please email questions to Juana Zapata, the Sr. Volunteer Recruiter Specialist, at Juana.Zapata@redcross.org or (951) 205-6689.
About American Red Cross - San Bernardino County Chapter
10600 N Trademark, Suite 406, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. People like you, serving as Blood Services Ambassadors helping to improve a blood donor's experience or serving as a Blood Driver, transporting lifesaving blood and blood product make a difference every day. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
August 20, 2021
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. 2-4 hours a month