Musical Theater Instructors
Teach Musical Theater to under Resources community via online.
Applicants with a Theater and Performing Art Background is encourage to apply.
- Plan and prepare lessons in relation to individual students' needs and examination syllabuses
- Teach music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils entering and preparing pupils for examinations
- Acquire appropriate teaching materials and resources
- Motivate students and encourage progress
- Create and maintain a network of contacts to ensure work continuity
- Communicate with academic staff and parents
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
- Assess students abilities, providing feedback and writing reports
About I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
3640 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10469, US
I'RAISE mission is to raise, empower, and inspire minority youth to experience success and progress in all areas of their lives and to become successful leaders through raising and increasing self-esteem and self-worth.
- Mental Health Programs- Child & Youth Psychotherapy, Group Counseling, Art Therapy, Play Therapy
- Education Programs -College Impact Program, Genesis Tutoring Program
- After School Programs- Sports & Arts Afterschool (Basketball, football, dance, music, fine arts, chess, cheerleading),
- Community Performing Arts Program - Dance and Theater
- Mentoring - One-on-one or Group Mentoring
- Youth Self Care- Cosmetology program
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 20, 2021
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training