Fundraising Manager (VOLUNTEER)
POSITION TITLE: Development & Fundraising Manager
OBJECTIVE: School Group is looking for a Development & Fundraising Manager to lead of the fundraising department and assume responsibility for all decision-making relevant to securing potential income and other resources for our non-profit organization.
- To determine sources and amount of funds to be raised for the specific projects and programs of the organization.
- To proximate and compute annual revenues, sources and totality of donations, grants and registration fees for the particular time period and projects.
- To setup arrangements about actual fund resources, donations, materials sales, ongoing projects and on-site revenue generation.
- To research, develop and keep records of prospective, current and past donors.
- To establish friendly relationships with ongoing public activities that promote fundraising events as well the overall mission of the organization.
- To conduct promotional activities that foster awareness about the organization’s long-term objectives to attract potential donors with online advertising, printed publications, campaigns and conferences.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The successful candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of development/fundraising concepts and appropriate solicitation techniques.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, interpersonal and otherwise.
- Ability to adapt and respond to various situations and show grace under pressure.
- Demonstrated achievements in nonprofit fundraising.
- Demonstrated facility with computer software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Fundraising software, PowerPoint) a distinct advantage.
Who is School Group?
School Group (SG) is a startup international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development - improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development and community service - and have the time, skills and know-how to match - we want you as a School Group volunteer.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
To apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com . We would love to hear from you!
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 16, 2021
- Grant Writing / Research
- Min 30 hrs a week