4 people are interested
Volunteer for 1 or 2 Landcruiser (field car) used car or New - Tanzania (East Africa)
ORGANIZATION: Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
These Cars, will enable the team to reach to remote areas (field work) for :
1. Education provision to community on Prevention of Covid 19
2. Supplying protective gears for prevention of Covid 19, like Masks, Sanitizers, Liquid soaps etc
3. Will enable the team to supply vaccines to the community and remote areas (peripheral and hard to reach)
More opportunities with Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)2 Reviews
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)
P.O. BOX, Rufiji Street Mwanza, P.O. BOX 1310, Rwamlimi Street Musoma, Mwanza, Mwanza, TZ
Promote community sustainable development through awareness creation on health services, like; Medical supports & Treatment. Environmental protection and conservation issues, Community support to Vulnerable children, Women, Elders, Disabled and Community as a whole.
- History of the organization:
TANZANIA ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND DISABILITY SERVICES ORGANIZATION (TEHDSO). The organization registered on 20th March 2018 with registration No.00NGO/0009593 for promoting community health and environmental conservation.
- Goals Raising community awareness on of health and communicable diseases like HIV and AIDS, and non-communicable diseases. Promote and enhance environmental protection and conservation.
- Programs: Health Program (Teaching Program) Environmental Conservation Program, Vocational training and job creation program, Women empowerment program, Orphans and Vulnerable Children support program, Program for the disabled, Program for the sick people, Program for the people living with HIV/AIDS, Program for Nursery and Day Care center.
Provision of health education on non, and communicable diseases. Conduct research, mobilize/provide support to (MVC’S), IPC Services, Serve terminally ill, CHF support, Environmental protection. Environmental health, Supporting the poor/disabled/sick/orphans/vulnerable children/young women and women. Promote Human Rights to People, relief/peace & conflict management. Fund raising. Shooting/documentary. Link/work with volunteers, & other NGOs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 25, 2022
- Life Coaching
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- No time barrier
- In kind by direct car support or cash money so that we can buy it here