1 person is interested
volunteer for supporting on building a school for vulnerable children in Mara Region-Tanzania (EA)
1 person is interested
1. The organization invites any body to assist on building a school that is going to serve the orphanage children.
2. It intends to reduce the burdens of lack of knowledge among orphanage children, so as they will overcome certain problems by themselves
3. We expect to reduce numbers of street children and make sure that these children get their mission and vision
4. It targets to support the poor family that holds some of the orphans
5. Equip the orphanage with knowledge on Covid 19 prevention and vaccination, use of protective gears like mask, sanitizers, or washing hands with soap water, including social distancing
7 More opportunities with Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)
About Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)
P.O. BOX, Rufiji Street Mwanza, P.O. BOX 1310, Rwamlimi Street Musoma, Mwanza, Mwanza, TZ
Promote community sustainable development through awareness creation on health services, like; Medical supports & Treatment. Environmental protection and conservation issues, Community support to Vulnerable children, Women, Elders, Disabled and Community as a whole.
- History of the organization:
TANZANIA ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND DISABILITY SERVICES ORGANIZATION (TEHDSO). The organization registered on 20th March 2018 with registration No.00NGO/0009593 for promoting community health and environmental conservation.
- Goals Raising community awareness on of health and communicable diseases like HIV and AIDS, and non-communicable diseases. Promote and enhance environmental protection and conservation.
- Programs: Health Program (Teaching Program) Environmental Conservation Program, Vocational training and job creation program, Women empowerment program, Orphans and Vulnerable Children support program, Program for the disabled, Program for the sick people, Program for the people living with HIV/AIDS, Program for Nursery and Day Care center.
Provision of health education on non, and communicable diseases. Conduct research, mobilize/provide support to (MVC’S), IPC Services, Serve terminally ill, CHF support, Environmental protection. Environmental health, Supporting the poor/disabled/sick/orphans/vulnerable children/young women and women. Promote Human Rights to People, relief/peace & conflict management. Fund raising. Shooting/documentary. Link/work with volunteers, & other NGOs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 14, 2021
- Financial Service Assistance
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- No time commitment
- Any one who wish to support money or building materials