From Willow Grove to Norristown, the Red Cross needs YOU!
BLOOD DONOR AMBASSADORS -- Meet 'n Greet Role! All it takes is a smile!!
- Greet and thank potential blood donors.
- Manage registration desk, assisting each donor with initial intake.
- Monitor reception and hospitality/snack areas.
Once trained, only sign up for blood drives in your neighborhood and on your schedule. 1-2 shifts/month (approx. 4-6 hours/shift.) Must be 16+ years old with welcoming smile!
Click here or copy and paste in your browser to learn more:
About American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
2221 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the POWER OF VOLUNTEERS and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities -- including:
- Biomedical/Blood Services as an Screener, Ambassador or Driver
- Disaster Cycle Services as a Responder (locally and/or nationally) or Recovery Caseworker
- Emergency Preparedness as a Smoke Alarm Installer or Youth Educator
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Services
- Service to the Armed Forces
116g Welsh RoadWillow Grove, PA 19090
August 9, 2021
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift/month (approx. 4-6 hours)