23 people are interested
Front Desk Receptionist Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: AMERICAN NATIONAL RED CROSS
Please visit the new page to apply.
23 people are interested
Assist in the administrative activities of American Red Cross operations department.
- Support the overall administrative functions of the Operations department and its staff
- Help process vendor payments, manage document retention and vendor contracts and relationships
- Coordinate work orders for fleet and facilities maintenance and repairs
- Perform or assist with facility emergency drills
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Store and distribute CAC and/or mission cards to DCS volunteers as needed [optional]
- Provide general information to staff, volunteers, clients, and the public about the American Red Cross and its programs
- Greet visitors entering the building who need direction and provide support or assistance
- Provide support in answering phones, provide information, take messages, or transfer calls
- Create Word documents and Excel spreadsheets using Microsoft Office
Must be willing to travel to Red Cross office in Milwaukee
Available shifts: Every other Wednesday 12 PM - 4 PM
About AMERICAN NATIONAL RED CROSS
2600 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53233, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Whether helping one displaced family or thousands, providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran, or teaching others how to respond in emergencies, it’s through the efforts of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
2600 West Wisconsin AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53233
November 14, 2023
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must commit to one scheduled shift per week. Each shift is 4 hours. Available shift: Every other Wednesday 12 PM - 4 PM.
- To learn more or apply online, please visit www.redcross.org/volunteer.