DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skillsets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
***This is a volunteer position that could convert to a full-time salaried position with benefits.***
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Child, Spousal, Cyber, Bullying and Self-abuse.
The Fundraising Manager will design and plan initiatives to create and maintain a positive public image for the company.
- Hires and trains fundraising staff.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of fundraising staff staff.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Identifies audience, including new and potential clients and members; develops a communication strategy and "voice" appropriate for reaching that audience.
- Develops and implements a long-term plan to communicate the company’s mission statement internally and externally.
- Promotes community events involving the company.
- Oversees and organizes fundraising activities.
- Drafts and distributes materials to promote fundraising efforts.
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or guidelines related to fundraising.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of fundraising best practices and strategies.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Excellent written communication skills with a proven ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for external publications.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with media contacts and outlets.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Three to five years of experience in fundraising, communications, or related field required with supervisory experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 13, 2021
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training
- 25+ hours/week