Health and Safety Fair Booth Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
16 people are interested
PURPOSE OF JOB: To support the mission of MADD by disseminating information about MADD’s programs and services. This boosts MADD’s outreach to multiple populations throughout the state to ensure comprehensive programming and services for the community.
- Dispense information about MADD’s programs and services at community health and safety fairs
- Set-up and tear down booth, as needed
- Distribute contact information for the State Office where appropriate
- Tally the brochures distributed and report to the State Office
- Organize with the Program Manager to pick-up and drop-off MADD materials
- Respond promptly to Program Manger requests for booth staff
- Brief informational session with the Program Manager. This can be done via telephone or in person.
TIME COMMITMENT REQUIRED:
- Fairs are typically held on the weekends and often run 4+ hours
- Fairs not on a set schedule. The Program Manager will reach out to Fair staff when fairs are scheduled (always on a rolling basis)
- It is possible to work fairs in shifts; information about that possibility will be communicated during the request for fair staff
- Fairs are held throughout the state. Location details are communicated when the Program Manager initiates a request for fair staff.
- Engage with the public to educate about MADD’s programs and services
- MADD T-shirt and volunteer badge
We'll work with your schedule.
Locations VaryDenver, CO 80222
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Typically 3-4 hours on a weekend