Reports to Treasurer, Board of Directors - Pride St. Charles
Term: 2 year term
Send an email of interest to email@example.com ASAP.
Must be available to make a three minute informal speech at the next scheduled Board of Directors meeting. Meetings are held via Google Meet generally on the second Sunday of the month at 10:30 AM. An invitation with the link to the Google Meet will be sent to you following your email of interest.
The Sponsorship Coordinator is responsible for implementation of the annual sponsorship campaign as well as maintaining relationships with the existing sponsors throughout the year. The Sponsorship Coordinator & their committee runs the annual Sponsorship fund raising program based on a budget goal established by the board. The sponsorship coordinator is responsible for tracking commitments, issuing invoices, creating contracts, updating ask letters and other collateral material.
The Sponsorship coordinator & their committee is responsible for a number of different events including but not limited to: Festival, Black Cat Ball, Fall Activity, Winter activity, Trivia Night & any other events planned by the Development committee.
- To report on all sponsorship matters relating to Pride St. Charles to the Board of Directors
- To build long term relationships with sponsors encouraging them to continue sponsoring Pride St. Charles
- Create a target List and actual list of sponsors for each committee member to market as above
- Create Marketing collateral for each event for each year in collaboration with Marketing, Merchandise, and Development committees
- Liaise with leaders of each event and attend meetings as necessary to ensure requirements are met
- Liaise with Social Media, Marketing, and Design teams on all sponsorship matters to ensure website Information is correct
- Ensure Sponsors logos are represented at every opportunity and presentation
- Ensure Sponsors are informed of all publications and feedback
- Review all packages with sponsors post events to ensure client satisfaction
- Attend events and promote Sponsorship opportunities to everyone
- Produce letters of agreement and send to all sponsors of all events
- Produce invoices for the sponsorship and deliver to sponsors
- Produce all necessary information to Pride St. Charles Finance officer and Committee
The individual for this position should be flexible, work efficiently under pressure, and possess the ability to communicate effectively orally as well as digitally. Take direction from multiple people and adapt to moving from one task to another efficiently. They should also have the ability to develop a line item budget. This individual must be able to work well as a team member as well as a team leader.
This written description does not depict every aspect or duty of the position. Other duties as assigned by the President or other Board members. Pride St. Charles positions are volunteer and unpaid.
About PRIDE ST CHARLES
PO BOX 304, SAINT CHARLES, MO 63302, US
Pride St. Charles will promote equality within St. Charles County and advocate for the LGBTQIA+ community through positive events, support, education, and resources.
Pride St. Charles is an organization which provides resources and fun activities to LGBTQIA+ individuals and allies. Events include Espresso Yourself, movie nights and more. We celebrated our Five year anniversary with our first ever Pride St. Charles Pride parade on 6/15/2019 the morning of our annual Pride festival.
PO BOX 304St. CharlesSt. Charles, MO 63302
September 9, 2021
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Times are an estimate and may vary greatly throughout the year: 5-10 hours per week in July - October 10+ hours per week November - June Meetings for BOD 4 per year & possible additional meetings.