3 people are interested
Work with Salesforce? Volunteer to help our fundraising team
3 people are interested
Fundraising data and Salesforce volunteer (Virtual position)
Assists Relationship Managers with maintaining accurate information in our CRM System, Salesforce. Assist
Development Specialists with keeping track of fundraising data. This position is a work from home position.
- Assist with keeping donor information current in Salesforce. This may include entering disaster asks, recording activities, uploading documents such as grant agreements, and updating contact information for Fundraisers.
- Maintain accuracy of donor groups in Salesforce, including updating groups after a disaster for Donor Development Officers.
- Utilize the Donor Data Portal for donor research.
- Manage the Fundraising Support Request Forms process to regularly update donor information.
- Assist with creating and tracking invoices for corporate donors when needed.
- Run reports, including fundraiser activity, year-end Moves Management, group management,analysis of daily gift reports and more.
- Research as needed to ensure accuracy of all donor information.
- Review information for Channel Design/portfolio realignment, move accounts as necessary and provide data cleanup.
- Support gift tracking and management, including tracking down missing gifts and linking gifts in Relationship Manager’s absence.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or a like Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is required
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Ability to plan and complete multiple, repetitive tasks in a face-paced environment
- Comfortable coordinating and organizing multiple functions and activities within a deadline
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
About American Red Cross of Nebraska-Iowa Region
2912 S 80th Ave, Omaha, NE 68124, US
Mission Statement: The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. Vision Statement The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that... ...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope; ...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters; ...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products; ...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and ...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Since our founding by Clara Barton on May 21, 1881, the American Red Cross has been dedicated to serving people in need. We received our first congressional charter in 1900 and to this day we are tasked by the federal government with providing services to members of the American armed forces and their families as well as providing disaster relief in the United States and around the world.
Today, as throughout our long history, the Red Cross depends on generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
2116 Grand AveDes Moines, IA 50312
July 23, 2021
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Driver's License Needed