1 person is interested
1 person is interested
Help develop and implement a comprehensive Instagram strategy and content calendar to increase our followers, presence, web traffic and brand awareness. This will include stories and highlights, videos, some graphic design assistance, etc. Establish an efficient workflow for content management and measurement. The position will liaison with the founder, and possibly with other MA team members in social media, video and graphic design. Both junior and senior candidates will be considered.
- Excellent written communication skills, including grammar and punctuation.
- Marketing, social media, and general business background and interests.
- Social media content creation experience for business or nonprofits and having a "nose for a story" is strongly preferred.
- Research aptitude, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and initiative, with high energy and enthusiasm.
- Teamwork with other employees or interns.
- Knowledge of graphic design practices and principles
- Passion for the social technology universe
- Knowledge and/or interest in addiction and/or mental health would be a plus.
DUTIES : The position is flexible and could include any or all of the following, depending on interests, experience and availability:
1) Research best practices for similar nonprofits and others, understand Mission Addiction's current social media practices, marketing strategies, branding, and help establish an improved Instagram strategy and direction.
2) Create a social media content calendar and evolving strategy that integrates and supports both short and long term marketing initiatives
3) Provide thought leadership and create posts, stories and highlights on an ongoing basis to help fill the calendar, working with all other MA representatives, while making use of designs and graphics.
4) Recommend others for Mission Addiction to connect with or follow via social media to build our network, increase competitive intelligence, refine our competitive positioning, increase our knowledge, etc.
5) Participate in Mission Addiction activities, meetings, and/or leadership meetings as appropriate, to understand the mission
Please send a résumé and cover letter or paragraph to Edward@Mission-Addiction.org. Include your interest in this position and organization, qualifications, and any previous volunteer experience. Please also include any relevant social media links, posts, or writing samples. Thank you for inquiring about this important role in our mission!
Anything is possible when we walk together(tm)
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Teach and coach individuals, couples and families how to heal, restore and transform their lives, to become the best version of themselves. We’re "addicted" to God’s mission and our mission is addiction - AND any other life challenge you’re facing. 2) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 3) Provide a spiritual family to connect, network, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction and you do not have to be a Christian to participate.) 4) Embrace culturally diverse clients and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
- Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
- The "MAP" for Healing and Recovery aftercare & discipleship program
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting - for all life issues; not just addiction
- "Quick Church" blog
- Navigation and Referral Services
- Healing & Restoration Prayer
- Emergency Care
- Prayer & Grief Support
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities & Internships to fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving. Don't see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably create something:http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
- Prevention Talks- for parents & students
- Social Events
- More programs and services in development - we need your help!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 17
- 3-10 hours per week