1 person is interested
Social Media Manager
1 person is interested
Title: Social Media Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
The Social Media Manager will be the voice of the organization in all social media spheres. Collaborating with other teams, the Social Media Manager will ensure that our mission and current campaigns are adequately marketed to the public.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the organizations ideal audience
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and written).
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create, and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the organization in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Map out marketing strategies as needed
- Prove effectiveness of strategies with metric evidence
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Measure the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Other assigned duties:
- Attend and participate in all volunteer meetings
- Provide coordination and participation in fundraising activities
About Brighter Tanzania Foundation
8383 GREENWAY BLVD, PMB 633, MIDDLETON, WI 53562, US
Our mission is to alleviate poverty and inequality in Tanzania through education and support of the local economy.
Brighter Tanzania Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to the development and success of educational centers in Tanzania. Our schools provide education for orphaned and impoverished students at no charge through charitable donations and student sponsorship.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 12, 2021
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Marketing Analytics
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Long term: 6+ months
- Please submit a resume/CV and examples of your work to be considered.