Reports to: Development Director
Working in conjunction with the development team, the role of Fundraiser is to solicit donations from companies, wealthy benefactors, trusts, foundations, and members of the public. The Fundraiser is responsible for building relationships and teaching potential donors about the work of the organization.
- Raise funds for annual, capital, and other campaigns
- Regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets
- Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position the organization to them
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for the organization
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities
- Assist in planning and coordinating events meant to raise funds
- Assist Marketing Department to create marketing materials to be used for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes
- Analyze the performance of events and other fundraising activities for effectiveness and to identify areas where money can be saved
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
- Complete projects as laid out in the annual development plan
Other assigned duties:
- Attend and participate in all volunteer meetings
- Provide coordination and participation in fundraising activities
About Brighter Tanzania Foundation
8383 GREENWAY BLVD, PMB 633, MIDDLETON, WI 53562, US
Our mission is to alleviate poverty and inequality in Tanzania through education and support of the local economy.
Brighter Tanzania Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to the development and success of educational centers in Tanzania. Our schools provide education for orphaned and impoverished students at no charge through charitable donations and student sponsorship.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 12, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Sales Process
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Long term: 6+ months
- Please submit a resume/CV or other summary of relevant experience to be considered.