3 people are interested
Board of Directors, Chair, Outreach Committee
3 people are interested
Expand your network and leverage your professional skills by serving as the Chair of Season to Soar’s Outreach & External Affairs Committee.
Ideal opportunity for an individual who is interested in leveraging your professional skills, expanding your network and making a positive difference in the community.
- 2 year commitment
- Weekly meetings and apx. 2 hours per week executing tasks outside of meetings
- The committee role is a highly involved opportunity that requires task execution and project management.
Outreach & External Affair Committee Overview
Recruits, interviews and onboards volunteers to help the organization operate effectively and fill our mission to uplift underserved communities
- Develops policies for volunteer management
- Establishes and maintains partnerships with strategic partners such as schools, nonprofit partners, corporate and government partners.
- Serve as the primary point person for the committee, acting as the liaison between the
committee and all internal and external stakeholders
- Delegate committee tasks and projects amongst yourself and committee members
- Manage the committee's strategy and subsequent workplan to execute the stratgey and ensure that all committee tasks and projects are completed by the deadlines
- Management / leadership experience
- Prior experience in human resource related role or role related to developing and maintaining strategic partnerships
- Prior board or committee experience preferred
- In-person meetings, where applicable (if members feel comfortable post COVID-19) and no more than 1 / month.
If interested, please apply using the link below:
About Season to Soar
500 W Monroe, Chicago, IL 60661, US
Season to Soar breaks boundaries, builds communities and empowers the world by putting the underserved first.
A start up non profit organization that aims to cultivate an environment that will truly allow board members to develop personally and professionally through their service.
Season to Soar's mission is to combat social and economic factors that hinder communities. Our areas of focus include but are not limited to poverty and youth Development
875 North Michigan AvenueChicago, IL 60611
July 9, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Performance Management
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Project Management
- - weekly meetings - 2 hours per week managing projects and executing tasks outside of meetings