Lebanon County Veterans Affairs Hospital Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Contribute to the quality of life provided by the VA Health Care System through volunteer jobs provided at the local VA Health Care Facility.
- Willingness to support the mission of Veterans Affairs Voluntary Service (VAVS) and the American Red Cross
* Support all veterans by performing assigned job requirements such as: Greeter, patient escort, refreshment cart support, lab runner, clinical administrative volunteer, recreation therapy assistant, information desk worker, patient visitor, pharmacy assistant, hospice/respite care/No Veteran Dies Alone volunteer, special event support, transportation program driver, professional medical volunteer, and many more.
- Desire to help people
* Ability to show initiative, communicate, and work well with others
* Work with diverse populations
* Flexible; easily adapt to surroundings and tasks
* Must be able to achieve a successful VA background/security badging check
Time Commitment: Flexible with a scheduled commitment
To get started as a volunteer, please create a profile by visiting:
To get started as a Red Cross volunteer, please visit: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&a=43393&h=193&p=1899125
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
Lebanon County VA Hospital700 S Lincoln AveLebanon SouthLebanon, PA 17042
November 23, 2022
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Elder care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible with a scheduled commitment
- volunteers must be vaccinated or wear a mask