2 people are interested
Committee Member - Outreach & External Affairs
2 people are interested
Expand your network and leverage your professional skills to contribute to the work of Season to Soar’s Outreach & External Affairs Committee.
Ideal opportunity for an individual who is interested in leverage your professional skills, expanding your network and making a positive difference in the community.
1 year commitment
Biweekly meetings and 2 hours per week executing tasks outside of meetings
Outreach & External Affair Committee Overview
Recruits, manages and creates policies for internal stakeholders and volunteers
Develops and maintains relationships with external stakeholders including businesses and strategic partners
Committees are composed of highly qualified individuals who use their professional expertise to create and execute projects that will help the organization achieve its mission to uplift underserved communities.
help recruit, interview and onboard volunteers to help the organization operate effectively and fill our mission to uplift underserved communities
- help develop policies for volunteer management
- help establish and maintain partnerships with strategic partners such as schools, nonprofit partners, corporate and government partners.
The committee role is a highly involved opportunity that requires task execution and project management.
- Prior experience in human resource related role or role related to developing and maintaining strategic partnerships
- Prior board or committee experience preferred
- In-person meetings, where applicable (if members feel comfortable post COVID-19) and no more than 1 / month.
If interested, please apply using the link below:
About Season to Soar
500 W Monroe, Chicago, IL 60661, US
Season to Soar breaks boundaries, builds communities and empowers the world by putting the underserved first.
A start up non profit organization that aims to cultivate an environment that will truly allow board members to develop personally and professionally through their service.
Season to Soar's mission is to combat social and economic factors that hinder communities. Our areas of focus include but are not limited to poverty and youth Development
500 W MonroeChicago, IL 60661
July 3, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Business Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- - biweekly meetings - 2 hours per week managing projects and executing tasks outside of meetings