3 people are interested
Social Media Specialist
ORGANIZATION: Institute For Global Transformation
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
The Institute for Global Transformation (IFGT) is striving to create a better world for everyone. Our Mission is to support individual transformations in consciousness and in the way humanity interacts with one another so as to bring about positive change in the world, individually and collectively. IFGT values team members who are interested in being a key contributor and assisting our organization to reach new heights. Learn more about us at www.theglobaltransformation.org.
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media specialist to join our Social Media team. In this position, you will create consistent, meaningful content across all social media platforms. You must have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You must also be able to interact with targeted virtual communities and network users to promote our messaging to new audiences.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling across media platforms (i.e., YouTube, YouTube Live, Facebook, Facebook Live, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain organizational social media pages and profiles
- Create and implement the social medias aspect of the IFGT Marketing plan
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- In depth familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices)
- Proficiency in setting up and managing paid social media ad campaigns.
- Strong digital analytics (Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics) and metric skills.
- Savvy content marketer with experience working with marketing and website creative teams.
- Proven track record of increased customer or member engagement and conversion.
- Knowledge of social media management tools (Hootsuite, etc.) and best practices.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and web metrics (plus).
- Demonstrate effective project management to drive execution of social media marketing initiatives.
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach to achieving increased community engagement and impact, as well as working across internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task; enthusiastic, positive and detail-oriented.
- Fluency in English
About Institute For Global Transformation
4915 Atlanta Hwy., Flowery Branch, GA 30542, US
Create a world where people work together to benefit society and the planet. Provide an arena in which individuals can explore higher consciousness and apply their discoveries in practical ways to uplift and transform their individual lives, the global community and the planet. Create, develop, and implement processes that allow individuals to explore, experience and utilize the oneness of all things. Establish a global network of individuals and organizations who work together to utilize shared higher consciousness and apply it to create a paradigm shift in our approach to global concerns and the upliftment of humanity.
We're comprised of two areas of focus that provide rich environments for the creation of personal and global service projects, retreats, and courses. Principles by which we operate:
- Inner growth and service to humanity is our main purpose.
- Ecological sustainability: Nature is sacred, global warming and ecology are very important.
- Globalism: Realization of the importance of diversity within the oneness of our global community.
- We utilize creative processes designed by participants to provide environments for individuals to engage in finding solutions to the pressing challenges facing humanity and our planet.
- We design local, national, and global service projects that demonstrate how higher states of consciousness can be used in practical ways to benefit humanity and the planet.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 13, 2024
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- We anticipate an average of two hours per week will be required.
- We require a specialist who fully understands the use and applicability of Live web platforms, such as YouTube Live, Facebook Live, IGTV and Vimeo.