67 people are interested
Be a StolenYouth Social Media Amplifier - raise awareness about sex trafficking
Please visit the new page to apply.
67 people are interested
Do you want to take action against child sex trafficking and exploitation? Are you active on social media? StolenYouth is looking for social media volunteers to amplify our message and our mission. We want to increase our visibility and advocacy to end child sex trafficking in Washington state.
As an Amplifier, we ask that at minimum you react to StolenYouth posts 3x a week, comment on 1 post a week, and share or repost at least 2x a month on your preferred platform. During key seasons, Amplifiers will have access to specific content to use in elevating the message.
Interested? Email us!
- Active on social media?
- Committed to ending child sex trafficking and exploitation?
- Want to raise awareness about trafficking, sugaring, and exploitation?
Expectations & Agreements
- React to posts you see, no less than 3 per week.
- Comment on or reply to 1 post on 1 platform per week.
- Share, repost or retweet to at least 1 post on 1 platform 2x per month.
- When attending a StolenYouth event, post about it a minimum of 2x on 1 platform.
- During key seasons, utilize the social media templates sent to you from StolenYouth staff on all your platforms at least 3x during the season.
- January- Human Trafficking Awareness Month
- March & April- Not On Our Watch Event
- May & June- The Ginny Fund Campaign
- September & October- Townhall
More opportunities with STOLENYOUTH1 Review
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
PO BOX 296, SEATTLE, WA 98111, US
We are a nonprofit committed to ending child sex trafficking in Washington state. No child should be bought or sold for sex.
StolenYouth is a Washington state non-profit focused on raising funding and awareness to end child sex trafficking. We fund prevention through education and buyer deterrents, connecting victims to services, and empowering survivors of trafficking through education, job training and other essential tools for success.
The StolenYouth partners with and provides funding to these organizations:
* YouthCare’s Bridge Collaborative
* Organization for Prostitution Survivors (OPS)
* Center for Children and Youth Justice (CCYJ)
* Businesses Ending Slavery and Trafficking (BEST)
* Seattle Against Slavery (SAS)
*Real Escape from the Sex Trade (REST)
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 1, 2022
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- That's up to you! Probably not more than an hour a month.
- Active social media accounts!