- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- Homeless & Housing
- Justice & Legal
LocationPO BOX 296SEATTLE, WA 98111 United States
We are a nonprofit committed to ending child sex trafficking in Washington state. No child should be bought or sold for sex.
StolenYouth is a Washington state non-profit focused on raising funding and awareness to end child sex trafficking. We fund prevention through education and buyer deterrents, connecting victims to services, and empowering survivors of trafficking through education, job training and other essential tools for success.
The StolenYouth partners with and provides funding to these organizations:
* YouthCare’s Bridge Collaborative
* Organization for Prostitution Survivors (OPS)
* Center for Children and Youth Justice (CCYJ)
* Businesses Ending Slavery and Trafficking (BEST)
* Seattle Against Slavery (SAS)
*Real Escape from the Sex Trade (REST)