2 people are interested
2 people are interested
Position Title: Operations Director
Reports to: Executive Vice President (EVP)
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for a qualified individual to lead our Operations Department as Operations Director. The ideal candidate will be a self starter and leader who will successfully complete tasks and projects independently as well as part of a team.
The Operations Director’s primary responsibility is to ensure organizational efficiency by providing leadership to different departments. Operations Director plays a leading role in establishing important operational policies and procedures, as well as directing the team’s implementation of those policies and procedures. This work includes managing strategy and operations, and legal teams. The ideal person also oversees contracts and vendor relations, manages budgets; executes high-priority projects and performs related work. The Operations Director is involved in developin g new strategies in collaborati on with the Executive Management Team to fulfill the purpose of NAAHP’s Mission and more.
- Leads, assigns and directs activities , d rives initiatives in the management team and organizationally to contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Collaborates with the operations and strategy team to develop materials that will increase the effe ctiveness and efficiency of the organization.
- Contributes to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the Operations team.
- Responds to membership and communication related problems and complaints; takes action or coordinates appropriately to provide a solution
- Supports action plans for operational and member services improvement
- Manages special projects
- Performs other duties as assigned by the EVP
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with 5 years related experience, Masters degree preferred
- Experience managing multiple high-priority projects
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and quarterly goals
- Strong leadership, analytical, and executive decision making skills
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Active problem solving and effective interpersonal skills
- Experience with working in a collaborative team environment
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change
About National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
P.O. Box 5096, Hillside, NJ 07205, US
To connect, empower, and mobilize students and professionals in the Haitian diaspora, and to facilitate diaspora contributions to Haiti’s economic and social progress.
Founded in 2011, the National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established by diverse group of forward-thinking industry experts, youth leaders, faculty, public and nonprofit sector professionals from Haiti and its global diaspora. NAAHP is focused on connecting a global community of peers with career advancement resources as well as fostering transformative relationships between NAAHP members and committed stakeholders to strengthen Haiti through philanthropy and social entrepreneurship.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 24, 2021