4 people are interested
Human Resources : Recruiter
4 people are interested
Volunteer Position Description
The Human Resources - Recruiter is a volunteer position with III and should reports directly to the VP -Human Resources. This volunteer position requires excellent organizational and communication skills, flexibility, excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and volunteer staff.
Hands-On Role and Responsibilities required for this volunteer position
- Support and implement the vision, mission, strategic goals, objectives and outcomes for the program.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conduct interviews suing various reliable personnel selection tools/methods
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Other Duties as Assigned
- College Degree in Human Resource (BA/BS) Preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Staffing/Recruitment preferred.
- Must be adept at problem-solving.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 4-6 virtual hours per week; which may include evenings.
- Please submit the following documents for consideration
- Resume or CV
- Bio of 100-300 words using III Bio Guidelines
- Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Our volunteer base is centered in the U.S. and New York Metro Area, as well as Canada, England, France, and the Philippines. Our mission is to mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
About IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
474 W 238TH ST APT 6I, BRONX, NY 10463, US
To empower first generation college students to successfully transition into the workforce by equipping them with leadership, presentation, and communication skills.
Image Impact International is a 501(c)3 Non-profit. The values of our global team are leadership, professional growth through education, access, and opportunity. We are impacting first generations for success through five exciting programs:
- College 2 Career 2 Community Impact
- Mentoring Leaders 4 Impact
- Civility 4 Impact - Global Civility Awareness Month and Civility YOUniversity(tm)
- Disability 4 Impact - Disability + S.T.Y.L.E. and Image + Disability Book Project
- Training 4 Impact
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 22, 2021
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication