Service to Armed Forces: Hero Care Network Regional Caseworker/Critical Community Services
Ensure military families' needs are met when faced with an urgent need.
Support the Red Cross mission
* Maintain strict confidentiality of any case notes, names and other personal information in accordance with Red Cross policies
* Understand and apply Service to Armed Forces (SAF) policies, procedures and protocols related to Red Cross client services consistently and correctly
* Support the critical community services cases; which can include an intake interview to assess client needs and providing appropriate service to clients including referrals to other agencies; and the follow up process to include making follow-up calls to military members and/or families to determine if their needs are met, providing other follow-up actions needed for complete and timely client service
* Acquire a working knowledge of local, state and federal resources aiding military members, families and veterans
* Maintain professionalism and conduct as stated in Red Cross policy
About American Red Cross of Nebraska-Iowa Region
2912 S 80th Ave, Omaha, NE 68124, US
Mission Statement: The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. Vision Statement The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that... ...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope; ...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters; ...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products; ...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and ...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Since our founding by Clara Barton on May 21, 1881, the American Red Cross has been dedicated to serving people in need. We received our first congressional charter in 1900 and to this day we are tasked by the federal government with providing services to members of the American armed forces and their families as well as providing disaster relief in the United States and around the world.
Today, as throughout our long history, the Red Cross depends on generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
Multiple locations Bellevue, NE 68123
August 4, 2021
- Case Work / Management