7 people are interested
Graphic Designer Volunteer Pro Bono
7 people are interested
Greater Washington Women's Network, GWWN ( an affiliate of the National Association for Female Executives, until it reorganized in 2020), a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit . GWWN is located in Washington, DC. Most work is done remotely. There might be some face-to-face meetings occasionally. Many virtual meetings. U.S. Citizenship is required.
We are in the process of building a new website; seeking a graphic designer to assist and provide other graphic support for the organization.
Create various graphic designs and documents for GWWN such as the website pages, brochures, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
Assist in providing information verbally and in writing for various reports such as quarterly newsletters, and special reports. Attend meetings providing recommendations and input.
Experienced with all of the required software programs to complete the job.
Send your resume and 2 references to:
About GREATER WASHINGTON WOMENS NETWORK INC
PO BOX 65532, WASHINGTON, DC 20035, US
Our mission is to work for the overall advancement and promotion of business and professional women through education, community services networking, and youth development.
We are a nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization. All of our work is volunteer services. We do not have any paid salaries. We have a passion for helping others. We recognize women for outstanding service in the organization and community.
1. Networking Advantages and Opportunities: Perform community service.
2. Achieve your greatest potential. Identify and perfect your talents and skills. Interact with women from all walks of life and industries. Link to great resources and information, and raise community awareness. Showcase talents and skills.
3. Reach out and help others. Sharpen your skills, and learn new skills while having fun. Choose an education, community service, networking, or youth development project that will inspire you.
4. Become a mentor or mentee.
5. Internships. Earn academic and community service credit, and gain work experience (unpaid internships). Establish relationships.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training
- Looking for a committed, experience candidate, devoted to the mission and vision of empowering women/men and support for a year if possible.
- Ability to be creative, meet deadlines, work independently, professional, and want to enhance theirr skills to support a worthy cause.