Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to work for the overall advancement and promotion of business and professional women through education, community services networking, and youth development.
We are a nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization. All of our work is volunteer services. We do not have any paid salaries. We have a passion for helping others. We recognize women for outstanding service in the organization and community.
1. Networking Advantages and Opportunities: Perform community service.
2. Achieve your greatest potential. Identify and perfect your talents and skills. Interact with women from all walks of life and industries. Link to great resources and information, and raise community awareness. Showcase talents and skills.
3. Reach out and help others. Sharpen your skills, and learn new skills while having fun. Choose an education, community service, networking, or youth development project that will inspire you.
4. Become a mentor or mentee.
5. Internships. Earn academic and community service credit, and gain work experience (unpaid internships). Establish relationships.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!