We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
SCORE Philadelphia has 9 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
21 people are interested
Training Developer/Instructional Designer - Enhance training resources for mentors and clients
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Philadelphia
Please visit the new page to apply.
21 people are interested
SCORE Philadelphia mentor volunteers provide free 1:1 mentoring to startups and business clients. We need your expertise to
- Develop role-play scenarios and phone scripts for new mentor training.
- Evaluate and organize our business resources for mentors and clients: online articles, webinars, templates, white papers, and videos. Mentors use these resources during mentoring sessions, and clients use them on their own after mentoring sessions.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality resources so our clients can gain the business knowledge they need to be a successful startup and business.
As a SCORE Training Developer or ID volunteer, you bring
- Knowledge of instructional design models and adult learning theories
- Ability to organize and curate existing training resources on various subjects for easy access by mentors and client groups on our website and in our Google Drive
- Expertise in identifying gaps in our resource topics and recommend enhancements based on mentor and client needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work remotely if desired
If you have a few hours to give per month, our SCORE volunteers and clients will benefit from your expertise.
Learn more at www.score.org/volunteer.
SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration established to help aspiring and existing entrepreneurs succeed. Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of starting small businesses and achieving new levels of success. Volunteering is a way for you to give back, network with business experts, and share your knowledge. Join SCORE as a workshop presenter today to make a meaningful difference in your local economy.
About SCORE Philadelphia
105 N. 22nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
105 N. 22nd StreetPhiladelphia, PA 19103
July 13, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Professional Development
- Adult Education
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours per month.
- Complete your volunteer application at www.score.org/volunteer-registration.