5 people are interested
Communications/Marketing/Social Media Internship
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Bello Machre is a non-profit organization that provides a lifetime commitment of loving care, opportunities, and guidance to individuals with developmental disabilities. We own and operate over 45 homes in Maryland where 3-4 individuals live full time. Many more individuals are supported within their own homes by our direct support staff.
The Bello Machre Development Department is responsible for fundraising, donor communications, community outreach, volunteer engagement, event planning, and media relations. Under the guidance of the Development and Marketing Directors, interns assist in tasks such as:
- connecting with and confirming vendors for upcoming events
- organizing volunteers for day-to-day volunteer opportunities, plus events
- producing and editing pictures and videos of supported individuals, families, staff, and donors for use in print media
- producing and editing pictures and videos of supported individuals, families, staff, and donors for Instagram and Facebook
- creating graphics using Canva to be utilized in a variety of print and website marketing
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Bello Machre
7765 Freetown Road, Glen Burnie, MD 21060, US
Our Mission is to provide homes, support, and loving care for individuals with developmental disabilities, enabling them to participate as fully as they wish in all aspects of community life.
Bello Machre, founded in 1972, is a non-profit organization in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Bello Machre means "home of my heart" in Gaelic. We nurture, teach, and care for hundreds of children and adults with developmental disabilities. Some are as young as three months old. Some are seniors. Many are struggling with severe medical conditions. But they all have one thing in common: the need for a loving family and for a home where they can feel safe and loved. We serve children and adults without regard to race, religion, gender, or national origin.
7765 Freetown RoadGlen Burnie, MD 21060
December 5, 2021
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Grant Writing / Research
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Typically, interns work around 10 hours per week. Hours are flexible but must be between 8AM and 5PM on weekdays.
- In order to qualify for the $500 stipend, applicants must be enrolled full time in a program of higher education and must be in good academic standing. They must have completed fundamental classes such as writing and math.