Mailchimp, CRM, Drip + Newsletter Expert Needed
ChronicWarriors.org is seeking someone with experience to manage our CRM and set up a weekly newsletter that will connect and engage our donors and warriors.
We currently use DRIP.com as our main CRM but we would like to utilize MailChimp for the newsletter (or are open to other platforms).
We'd love to connect to someone with KEAP experience who can help us with extensive knowledge as we expand our reach and continue to grow globally.
Graphic design experience and donor engagement is a plus.
You can see our current Volunteer Wish List here: https://chronicwarriors.org/volunteer-wish-list/
About Chronic Warriors Org, inc.
P.O. Box 621044, Oviedo, FL 32762, US
To connect 1 million people living with a long-term illness globally, thus creating a safe space that honors human dignity where no one has to fight their battles alone.
We connect chronic warriors around the globe in a network of hope and cheer.
Chronic Warriors Org supports programs that facilitate connections and social emotional support for illness warriors worldwide including the Chronic Warrior Collective, the Chronic Warrior Card Swap and more.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 25, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- ERP / CRM
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Content Management Systems
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 21
- This volunteer position will average out to a couple of hours per week with more concentrated time at the beginning as we get everything set up. We ask that you commit to volunteering with us for 12 months for continuity. Thank you!