RANDOM ACTS INC
The primary function of the Executive Assistant is to provide support to the Executive Director and the Executive & Leadership Teams. Completes numerous clerical and administrative tasks, allowing the Executive Director to focus solely on the tasks directly related to their duties. This role will also be expected to provide cover and support to the other Executive Assistants, where necessary
- Schedule meetings and maintain Executive Director’s calendar.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Communicate with all staff/volunteers to follow-up on assignments, schedule meetings, provide task lists, and other items as necessary
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Support the Department Managers in creating various reports
- Coordinate project-based work
- Attend regular staff and departmental meetings
- Any other projects or duties as requested by the Programming Director
Desired qualifications AND SKills
- Strong reading, writing and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge of relevant software, such as MS Office products including PowerPoint and Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- An Associate’s or Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- At least 1 year of providing administrative support
About RANDOM ACTS INC
1920 HILLHURST AVE 170, LOS ANGELES, CA 90027, US
At Random Acts, it’s our mission to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time. We are here to inspire acts of kindness around the world both big and small. We provide a vast network of caring people with the encouragement and support they need to change lives for the better.
Random Acts inspires many amazing things around the world every day - from small acts of kindness, such as inspiring someone to buy a stranger a cup of coffee, to much bigger acts of kindness like building a school in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
All of these acts of kindness contribute to a bigger story, a message that Random Acts embodies and promotes - that you too can conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time.