17 people are interested
Country Cooperation Health Strategy Officer
ORGANIZATION: Africa Health Organisation (AHO)
Please visit the new page to apply.
17 people are interested
The Country Cooperation Health Strategy (CCHS) reflects a medium-term vision of Africa Health Organisation (AHO) for its cooperation with a government and defines a strategic framework for working with that country.
The CCS constitutes a framework for AHO cooperation in and with the country concerned, highlighting what AHO will do, how it will do it and with whom. It clarifies the proposed roles and functions of AHO in supporting the country.
We are seeking a Volunteer Country Cooperation Health Strategy Officer volunteer to write the CCHS for their chosen country or countries in Africa and the Diaspora:
- Writing Country Cooperation Health Strategy (CCHS) for AHO for countries in Africa and the Diaspora
- Carrying out desktop research, using a range of methods and sources of data, related to determinants of health, socioeconomic, health inequality and social innovation of the chosen country to inform CCHS writing.
- Producing high quality CCHS outputs for a range of audiences including analysis, strategy writing and presentations where necessary.
- Making sure our work is participatory, including working with others and valuing the importance of communicating with different audiences.
- Taking responsibility for data and project management and administration as it relates to delivering work.
- Any other duties as required by the line manager in line with the role.
Prior experience - essential
- Qualification in a social science subject such as international development, criminology, geography, political science, politics, psychology, social policy, social sciences, social statistics, sociology and sciences or equivalent.
- 2 year of professional experience writing strategy, policies or Business Plan.
- Experience of having conducted robust desktop research and knowledge of a range of methodologies for doing this.
- Evidence of ability to grasp complex concepts and debates quickly and to engage with these effectively through research.
- Ability to communicate effectively - in writing and in person - about research findings to a range of audiences.
- Evidence of having delivered or contributed to the delivery of high-quality social research outputs.
About Africa Health Organisation (AHO)
43 Berkeley Square, City of Westminster, LONDON, Greater London W1J 5AP, GB
To lead strategic collaborative efforts among countries in Africa and other partners to promote equity in health, to combat disease, and to improve the quality of, and lengthen, the lives of the peoples of Africa
Africa Health Organisation (AHO) is an international health agency for Africa. It is the newest and most recently established international health agency covering the whole African continent and the diaspora. Our main aim is to help African people attaining and maintaining optimum health and quality of life. Our vision is delivering high quality sustainable health service and be the major catalyst for ensuring that all the peoples of Africa enjoy optimal health.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 30, 2023
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- This role is flexible
- We welcome applications from across the world.