8 people are interested
Business Plan Writers
ORGANIZATION: Africa Health Organisation (AHO)
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
We are seeking 3 Business Plan Writers to write the following Business Plans:
1) AFROVISION Business Plan. AFROVISION is a music event similar to EUROVISION. AHO is planning to set up AFROVISION to bring together African countries to perform and share music.
2) Africa TV Business Plan. AHO plans to establish a new TV station broadcasting across Africa and the Diaspora. We are looking for someone to help us write write the busines plan.
3) New Hospital Business Plan. AHO plans to build a new hospital in Harare, Zimbabwe and we are looking for someone to help us write a business plan for a new hospital.
- Writing Business Plan (BP) for AHO
- Carrying out desktop research, using a range of methods and sources of data, related to determinants of health, socioeconomic, health inequality and social innovation of the chosen country to inform BP writing.
- Producing high quality BP outputs for a range of audiences including analysis, strategy writing and presentations where necessary.
- Making sure our work is participatory, including working with others and valuing the importance of communicating with different audiences.
- Taking responsibility for data and project management and administration as it relates to delivering work.
- Any other duties as required by the line manager in line with the role.
Prior experience - essential
- Qualification in a Business Management, Business Studies international development, Public Health, Medicine, Marketing or equivalent.
- 3 year of professional experience writing Business Plan or other Plans.
- Experience of having conducted robust desktop research and knowledge of a range of methodologies for doing this.
- Evidence of ability to grasp complex concepts and debates quickly and to engage with these effectively through research.
- Ability to communicate effectively - in writing and in person - about research findings to a range of audiences.
- Evidence of having delivered or contributed to the delivery of high-quality social research outputs.
About Africa Health Organisation (AHO)
43 Berkeley Square, City of Westminster, LONDON, Greater London W1J 5AP, GB
To lead strategic collaborative efforts among countries in Africa and other partners to promote equity in health, to combat disease, and to improve the quality of, and lengthen, the lives of the peoples of Africa
Africa Health Organisation (AHO) is an international health agency for Africa. It is the newest and most recently established international health agency covering the whole African continent and the diaspora. Our main aim is to help African people attaining and maintaining optimum health and quality of life. Our vision is delivering high quality sustainable health service and be the major catalyst for ensuring that all the peoples of Africa enjoy optimal health.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 15, 2023
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- This role is flexible
- We welcome volunteers from across the world.