NHQ:BIO - Biomedical Volunteer Workforce Engagement - Operations Onboarding & Training Data Analyst
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Biomedical Services (BIO) team. This is a remote (volunteer-from-home opportunity).
The role of the Training Data Analyst will support the nationwide Biomedical Services onboarding and training by collecting, organizing, and providing data insights to help reach meaningful conclusions. As part of the national Operations Team responsible for ensuring all prospective candidates are interviewed, onboarded, and trained for success, the Training Data Analyst will pioneer the successful onboarding of both field and NHQ volunteers through back of house report running, data analysis, and trend forecasting.
Data Analyst for department wide Onboarding & Training activities to reports are provided in a timely manner, data is accurate and updated to ensure a strong engagement of prospective volunteers, seamless onboarding, and workforce training.
- Create and review Excel reports, upholding a high standard of data accuracy and quality
- Provide insights and trends to develop improvements to the overall processes and provide recommendations for process, policy, and product improvements
- Investigate and resolve complex issues within agreed-upon turnaround times
- Keep up to date on any changes in workflow, policies, and any other operational standards and guidelines
- Experience analyzing data to determine trends or create insights
- Experience in building reports and dashboards in Oracle Analytics Cloud, Tableau, PowerBI or similar
- Fluency with data manipulation in Excel skills (including skills in: VLookup or Index Match, Pivot Tables, functions, and similar for creation of quick reports and dashboards)
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet changing business needs
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Ability to have a positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to volunteer remotely with reliable home internet connectivity
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience
- Background in Data Analytics, Human Resources, Learning & Development, or Education
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.