6 people are interested
Social Media Manager & Copywriter
6 people are interested
Who Are We?
ReDefiners is a pioneering non-profit organization with the goal developing a compassionate community of global citizens, who are both economically and socially responsible, through world language and cultural enrichment. Education in global communication is paramount in developing cognitive skills, creating opportunities for upward mobility, and establishing a foundation to excel in an ever increasing globalized society. We strive to provide local language learning opportunities in Arabic, Spanish and Mandarin through our enrichment program to our children regardless of socioeconomic background.
Who Are We Looking For?
Marketing, Public Relations and Mass Communications students or professionals are invited to join our team. If you are creative, goal-oriented, proactive and looking to make a major impact through a small organization, while gaining valuable hands-on experience, you could be part of the ReDefiners’ Marketing Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create engaging content on digital media platforms and manage them.
◦ Create and publish engaging social media copy. Help the content strategist setting
up guidelines so as to use across all our platforms.
◦ Compose impactful messaging with a primary focus on customer acquisition,
engagement, and retention.
◦ Work closely with creative partners across the company as well as the publishing
◦ Analyse web traffic and identify opportunities for improved SEO.
▪ Platforms and tools we use: Basecamp, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Wix,
Facebook Business Suite, Canva, Later, Excel or Sheets.
- Work closely with creative partners across the company as well as the publishing teams.
- Analyze web traffic and identify opportunities for improved SEO.
* Previous experience setting up social media paid campaigns.
* Previous experience working with social media managing tools. Knowledge of
the tools offered by the social media platforms. (Hashtags, Reels, Stories,
Algorithms trends, etc.)
* Proactive profile
* C2 Level of English. (US Native Speaker is a plus)
Ready to apply? Visit: https://www.redefinerswl.org/volunteer-registration
About REDEFINERS WORLD LANGUAGES
8056 N. 56th St., Tampa, FL 33617, US
To promote social change, create equity in educational opportunities, and provide a competitive advantage for youth and adults through language and cultural enrichment programs.
Our organization is deeply grounded in our core values. We believe all children, regardless of background, are capable and deserving of language learning opportunities, language learning needs to begin before age 10, intercultural education and authentic relationships promote greater peace and in today’s society, students need to become global citizens.
Founded by a full-time educator, parent, and advocate for language learning, ReDefiners is a non-profit organization that prides itself in being a pioneer in the early language education programing in Hillsborough County. The organization is made up of qualified teachers, international student volunteers and business professionals who are passionate about language and cultural education. We offer language classes in Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish and English to youth and adults.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 1, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- Min. 4-months