7 people are interested
Drive Digital Marketing for Public Safety Foundation
ORGANIZATION: CARM Safety Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
If you are adept at digital marketing and want to help a start-up inspire others, we want to talk to you. Our non-profit foundation needs help to plan our messaging strategy and develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing presence. Ideal candidates are hands-on team players, versatile and appreciate the multi-faceted roles common in start-ups.
Snapshot of What You’ll Do
- Plan digital marketing strategies, mainly awareness campaigns, and lead nurturing
- Plan and optimize web presence (content and SEO/SEM)
- Plan outbound email, social media and display advertising as appropriate
- Develop and maintain social media presence across all relevant digital channels
- Measure and report the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Implement tactics arising from strategies executed by you or others, at your preference
- Advise others on approach for scaling resources, engaging vendors and contractors
Who We’re Looking For
We need help growing our digital presence, planning outreach and lead cultivation, and overall owning the online public presence for our company. Best for us is someone who is passionate about the role that digital presence plays for a start-up; creating professional and appealing impressions. Ideally, you would bring a passion for technology empowering end users - and are eager to help promote solutions to B2B and B2C audiences. Since we are a start-up, its essential that you are open minded and versatile, and thrilled by challenge to accomplish great things in a lean environment.
Your Time with CARM Safety Foundation will be inspiring because:
- Achieve challenging goals, create concrete impact for the business that will lead to career advancement opportunities
- Work with inspiring colleagues and in start-up, low overhead culture
- Autonomy and rapid decision making
- Insight into future opportunities as paid contractor, as funding allows
About CARM Safety Foundation
921 SW Sixth Ave. Suite 3088, Portland, OR 97204, US
CARM Safety Foundation serves to educate and support scientific purposes related to computer-aided risk management (CARM), in order to increase public safety.
We operate as a 501c3 non-profit organization. Founded in 2020, we are a start-up working to assure that more technology is applied to make the public safer. CARM is an emerging commercial capability that uses sensors for data gathering and computers to predict threats before tragedy occurs to humans. This concept was pioneered by NASA, and others have embraced this approach, including SpaceX. CARM solutions will apply similar capabilities/technologies towards a much broader goal of improving public safety.
Volunteers are needed to the functional areas of typical companies. The founders of CARM Safety Foundation are veterans of the technology industry, and feel an urgent need to add more capability for keeping people safe at work, school or during other group activities.
In addition to helping in your area of expertise -- or another area where you want to demonstrate more experience and impact -- all volunteers will gain a greater appreciation for a wide range of technology and how that industry grew via scores of inter-corporate collaborations.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you will be a part of saving lives, CARM Safety Foundation would like to work with you.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 8, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Web Design
- Animation Software
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Work hours and time volume set by volunteer. On occasion, attend online meetings at set time. Projects which require any sort of plan should have an end date and intermediate milestones, however time investment up to the volunteer.
- Native English language, or fluent written capability.