4 people are interested
Manager, Social Media Video Content Creations (Volunteer)
4 people are interested
As a non-profit that is led by the community, for the community, we need your help in engaging the local Los Angeles audience in conversations around dog rescue. Paws of L.A. Rescue is a small but mighty team that is 100% volunteer led and vital to saving the lives of higher risk homeless pups.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a huge impact for the homeless dogs of Los Angeles from your couch.
We are looking for an experienced social media video content creator to help expand our social media strategy via Reels/TikTok. We already have a lot of footage and ideas, but seek your talents to succeed:
- Develop content and implement our social media strategies via video content for Reels/TikTok.
- Lead the research for content topic planning, hashtag strategy and performance analysis.
- Post content creations on our accounts (with or without our scheduling software) in a timely manner that remains consistent with the Our Message, Mission & Voice.
- A Guidelines Document outlining our voice/personality/purpose/look and feel.
- A growing team of social media volunteer team members who will be using their own social platforms to help lead discussions and share posts.
- Executive Director and other Board Members to help you with brainstorming content strategy topics and analytic reporting templates for a monthly performance analysis to help us understand which content topics are helping us succeed our goals
Most American dog parents are aware of the need for animal rescues and shelters. They’re aware of the need to spay and neuter. Yet, there are still millions of dogs that are euthanized each year in America, and millions more around the globe. The #AdoptDontShop era of Animal Rescue has run its course and does more to separate dog parents than unite us. Breathing life into this cause is about finding new opportunities to bring the discussion deeper. How can we bring rescue needs to the top of our community’s mind in the current state the world is in? We have our ideas...but we would love to welcome yours!
About Paws of L.A. Rescue
Greater Los Angeles Area, Los Angeles, CA 90028, US
The purpose of this charity is to rescue shelter, abandoned and neglected dogs and find appropriate permanent homes through adoption, education and awareness to the public about the understanding of humane animal care and the importance of spaying and neutering.
Our goal is to heal the broken hearts of neglected and abused dogs in Los Angeles and find them their perfect forever home.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 11, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Video Production
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- 3 month commitment but 3 month commitment not required. Timeline would be based on the strategy you implement. We work with your schedule!!