Facebook Ads Marketing Volunteer
Facebooks Ads Marketing Volunteer
Awaken Pittsburgh, a non-profit 501(c)(3) formed in 2016, is seeking a Volunteer to assist us with marketing our services through Facebook Ads and Eventbrite.
Awaken Pittsburgh is a growing, energetic, secular organization that draws upon the wisdom of mindfulness and meditation to teach lifelong self-regulation skills that have the power to transform lives. Its evidence-based curricula and programming serve students, educators, those in recovery, social services and mental health professionals, corporations, and any other individual or organization seeking to gain clarity, focus, renewal, and improved health and wellbeing.
Working closely with Awaken Pittsburgh’s Executive Director and Marketing Committee, the Volunteer will focus on future growth and help us achieve our mission and vision. See our web site at www.awakenpittsburgh.org for more.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, executing and managing the Facebook Ads program, including reviewing and analyzing metrics to fine-tune campaigns to meet our marketing goals. You will also support the ED in maximizing the Eventbrite postings exposure. We expect this position to require approximately 5 hours per week.
- Creating and running display and text ads within Facebook.
- Work closely with the Marketing Committee to develop marketing strategies that optimize ROI.
- Managing campaign finances and estimate monthly costs of advertising.
- Analyzing trends and data and delivering insights into current marketing techniques.
- Monitoring site visitors, redirects, page clicks, and other KPI’s.
- Staying current on keyword research and trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- 2+ years of non-profit or corporate experience in a Search Engine Marketing role.
- Proven track record of results on Facebook Ads.
- Ability to identify strategy problems and weaknesses and provide solutions.
- Experience working remotely as part of a team.
- Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
About AWAKEN PITTSBURGH
733 N Highland Ave, PITTSBURGH, PA 15206, US
Awaken Pittsburgh promotes personal and community well-being through mindfulness programs and compassionate actions.
Awaken Pittsburgh develops and supports mindfulness programming. Based on a fee-for-service, social enterprise model, Awaken is committed to serving individuals and organizations regardless of income and background so that everyone can have the opportunity to experience the transformative power of a mindfulness-based approach to living.