1 person is interested
"Narly" Newsletter Editor
1 person is interested
The Institute for Global Transformation ((FGT), is striving to create a better world for everyone. Our Mission is to support individual transformations in consciousness and in the way humanity interacts with one another so as to bring about positive change in the world, individually and collectively. IFGT values team members who are interested in being a key contributor and assisting our organization to reach new heights. Learn more about us at www.ifgt.net.
We are currently seeking a talented Newsletter Editor to lead and manage the production of the IFGT’s monthly newsletter. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the development, publication, and distribution of our monthly newsletter. While not required, we encourage those who have a background in spirituality and are creative, innovative, and able to easily adapt to apply. The ideal candidates will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with the IFGT President, Maryann Miller to plan, organize, edit and write parts of the content of each month’s newsletter
- Oversee newsletter deadlines: work 1 month in advance of each month’s deadline
- Generate a list of articles for upcoming newsletters - IFGT team members will contribute articles in addition to those you find elsewhere
- Communicate with Maryann and other contributors about their columns
- Communicate with graphic designer and other team members about upcoming deadlines
- Communicate closely with Maryann on all content of the newsletter
- Gather and choose possible photos, images, etc. for the newsletter
- Professional writing and editing experience
- Well organized, ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
- Able to manage a monthly project from start to completion
- Able to work with other members of the newsletter team to communicate expectations, goals, deadlines, etc.
- Attention to detail, especially in editing, proofing.
- Proficient computer skills-particularly editing and publishing software
About Institute For Global Transformation
4915 Atlanta Hwy., Flowery Branch, GA 30542, US
Create a world where people work together to benefit society and the planet. Provide an arena in which individuals can explore higher consciousness and apply their discoveries in practical ways to uplift and transform their individual lives, the global community and the planet. Create, develop, and implement processes that allow individuals to explore, experience and utilize the oneness of all things. Establish a global network of individuals and organizations who work together to utilize shared higher consciousness and apply it to create a paradigm shift in our approach to global concerns and the upliftment of humanity.
We're comprised of two areas of focus that provide rich environments for the creation of personal and global service projects, retreats, and courses. Principles by which we operate:
- Inner growth and service to humanity is our main purpose.
- Ecological sustainability: Nature is sacred, global warming and ecology are very important.
- Globalism: Realization of the importance of diversity within the oneness of our global community.
- We utilize creative processes designed by participants to provide environments for individuals to engage in finding solutions to the pressing challenges facing humanity and our planet.
- We design local, national, and global service projects that demonstrate how higher states of consciousness can be used in practical ways to benefit humanity and the planet.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 5, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- We expect this position will require about 2 hours per week.