Urban Alliance, Inc.
Initiative: Beyond the Basics
Impact area: Basic needs (food, clothing, housing)
Location(s): Bristol, CT
Hours: Weekday mornings
Desired level of commitment: Once per week
Age requirement: 18+
Tasks may include:
* Sort incoming donations
* Hang and arrange clothes on racks
* Fill client requests
* Log client's sheet
* Log tally on Tally Log
In order to volunteer, you should be:
* A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
* Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
* Willing to submit a background check
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Neat and organized
About Urban Alliance, Inc.
62 Village Street, East Hartford, CT 06108, US
Our mission is to create opportunities for people to achieve lasting change in their lives through the collaborative work of churches and organizations in our local community.
Urban Alliance (UA) is a collective impact organization located in Hartford, Connecticut.
We help leverage the strengths of churches, organizations, volunteers, donors and community groups to impact the community and change lives.
Urban Alliance initiatives--our strategized, collaborative work efforts around shared goals--are aligned with specific needs in the community.