Non-profit Executive Director Mentor
ORGANIZATION: Machiah's House, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
Machiah's House, Inc is seeking an experienced retired Executive Director with Non-profit organizations. The volunteer retired Executive Director will assist the Founder/Executive Director of Machiah's House, Inc. in overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. As well as, providing assistance with fundraising, marketing, and community outreach.
The retired Non-profit ED will help to provide his/her expertise, direction and guidance to Executive Director for best program procedures, policies, structure of organization, fundraising opportunities, build donors & sponsors to best meet the needs of the population we seek to serve!
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience.
- High level strategic thinking and planning.
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
- A genuine desire to help us provide the best structured program to best meet the needs of the population we desire to serve (young women aged-out of foster care).
- Passionate to make an impact in our youth, society and world.
7 More opportunities with Machiah's House, Inc.
About Machiah's House, Inc.
4325 E. WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28215, US
To improve the lives of young adults who have aged out of foster care, through an innovative partnership of community resources that enhance their safety and quality of life.
Machiah's House is committed to ensuring that all young adults impacted by foster care have safe, healthy, and nurturing stability through a quality, comprehensive continuum of care in the fields of social services, education, career-building, corrections, mental health and housing that promotes strong self-independence and advocates for change. We continuously innovate to provide an unwavering commitment of proven programs that engage natural supports to grow, connect, improve and move forward to healthy development.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 8, 2023
- Youth Services
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30
- Assist Executive Director by providing his/her expertise, direction and guidance to Executive Director for best program procedures, policies, structure of organization, fundraising opportunities, build donor base.
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience. High level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors. Ability to effectively communicate