Content Writer Volunteer
SKILL RELAYS INC
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for company website, articles, social media and product descriptions.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- At least two years relevant experience working in an office environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
About SKILL RELAYS INC
7151 O KELLY CHAPEL RD SUITE 229, CARY, NC 27519, US
Enabling individuals to acquire and enhance skills in a collaborative and transparent environment to build a community of lifelong learners.
Volunteer driven 501c3 non-profit organization that provides platform, tools and training resources to individual to build new skills and experience. Helping individuals gain new skills in various domains to enable them to build and grow their careers.