73 people are interested
Project Manager (Development of Sustainable Projects)
ORGANIZATION: Army of Volunteers for Earth
Please visit the new page to apply.
73 people are interested
Army of Volunteers for Earth is a non-profit international organization working to combat climate change. Our organization is made up of passionate volunteers from all over the world, who share the common goal to make an impact and save Mother Earth.
We are looking to grow our team and add more team members who share our mission - to do whatever is necessary to reestablish the equilibrium that will guarantee humans and other species on Earth a safe future.
Army of Volunteers is looking for a Relationship Manager to help:
- Research climate change solutions that reduce emissions of GHGs into the atmosphere
- Support other organizations working on climate change, looking for synergies that can make these organizations more effective
- Carry out our own climate change projects
Our first project will be to create a global network of volunteers who promote "climate friendly" products and technologies. There will not be just "one solution" for the climate crisis, but many, probably hundreds of solutions. We will look for organizations that have developed products that contribute to the climate solutions and help them reach a global market by educating users of the products through our global network of volunteers.
Our first manufacturing partner is a supplier of equipment for processing municipal waste into useful products while generating electricity. This will keep the waste out of landfills where it decomposes and emits greenhouse gases, which worsen the climate crisis.
We will be adding a number of manufacturing partners in the near future.
This is a non-paid position. This is a virtual position. We will work with your schedule and availability.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all account matters
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with manufacturers
- Communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in identifying opportunities to continue to recruit volunteers
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Meet with other leaders within Army of Volunteers to plan strategically
- Become the subject matter expert for the assigned manufacturer
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Attend meetings with internal team and external stakeholders, as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- Passion about our mission
- Desire to make a difference in the world
- Writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, required
- Willing to execute day to day tasks and work independently
- Ability to prioritize and follow through effectively
- The ability to "think outside the box", to be willing to try something new, would be an asset
- Curiosity - the ability to question "Why are we doing this? What function does it serve?
- There is no geographical requirement. Our volunteers are spread around the globe, and our projects are in a number of locations. Some of us meet in person occasionally, but most interactions are digital, through e-mail or Skype
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us a resume and some comments about how this fits into your goals and interests.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Army of Volunteers for Earth
832 Gilchrist Dr Apt 2, San Jose, CA 95133, US
To heal and nurture the Earth as well as all the living things that make it their home.
Army of Volunteers for Earth works to better the environment. Currently our greatest concern is climate change. We are working to reduce the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere that are causing the Earth's temperature to increase. We are also working on methods of extracting the current high levels of these gases. We are recuiting volunteers globally to educate communities in every country about the opportunity to use new products and technologies to combate climate change.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 15, 2022
- Environmental Education
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Must be at least 18