Administrative Assistant Volunteer
SKILL RELAYS INC
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls/emails
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
- Assist with fundraising activities
- Help with information gathering and compliances
- Fluency in written and oral English.
- A positive and collaborative attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills when engaging with staff, partners, donors, and supporters.
- Highly efficient and organized, with an ability to multi-task and to work independently.
- Able to pay close attention to detail and work with accuracy.
- At least two years relevant experience working in an office environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Candidate must be based in the United States
- Please share any relevant background/info/resume
About SKILL RELAYS INC
7151 O KELLY CHAPEL RD SUITE 229, CARY, NC 27519, US
Enabling individuals to acquire and enhance skills in a collaborative and transparent environment to build a community of lifelong learners.
Volunteer driven 501c3 non-profit organization that provides platform, tools and training resources to individual to build new skills and experience. Helping individuals gain new skills in various domains to enable them to build and grow their careers.