38 people are interested
Data Analyst Volunteer/Intern
Please visit the new page to apply.
38 people are interested
Our goal is to grow the National Teen Leadership Program into a sustainable organization. NTLP seeks a digital marketing and data analytics intern/volunteer to support our organization’s analytics and marketing areas. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a solid understanding of digital marketing concepts, major social media channels, and a strong interest in research, data gathering, and analytics.
This role requires attention to detail, consistency, and a can-do attitude with a desire to learn and apply knowledge as we go through the process. This position will work 10-15 hours per week. This is an unpaid position and benefits are not included at this time.
- Conduct research, and analytics projects
- Review and evaluate our digital content
- Assist in the development of strategy, evaluation, and training materials for the organization
- Develop data-based insights and communicate how the team can best use data to inform and drive actions for improvements
- Contribute to the analysis provided in the strategic assessment process
- Develop, write, and schedule key online ad campaigns
- Have the opportunity to attend and contribute to important meetings
- Effectively learn and use industry best practices
- Create reports and proposals
- Build presentation decks and reports for weekly and quarterly meetings with the Board
Send a resume and brief introduction to email@example.com.
PO Box 956, Sacramento, CA 95812, US
The National Teen Leadership Program is committed to creating positive environments that empower, inspire and educate ALL teens to discover and maximize their unique leadership potential and embrace the diversity and equal value of everyone. Vision: Developing the leader within every teen today -- for a better world tomorrow.
Since 1992, the National Teen Leadership Program (NTLP) was founded on the belief that there is not a group of people on this planet with more dreams, more drive, more ambition and more potential than teenagers. We have listened to their dreams, celebrated their accomplishments, supported their ambitions and propelled them into action.
NTLP’s programs are designed to create globally minded, ethical leaders that respect and uphold the equal value of all humanity. This training transforms youth into capable leaders, motivated to affect positive social change in an increasingly diverse world.
We offer teens entering 8th - 12th grade our Flagship Summer Leadership Camp that occurs over 3 days at a college campus. We also host one day workshops as well as web series programs focusing on leadership, communications, and mental health.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 27, 2022
- Background Check
- This position will work 10-15 hours per week. This is an unpaid position and benefits are not included at this time.
- Exemplifies NTLP’s core values Demonstrate a strong interest in working in data/analytics Ability to conduct research and analyze the results and findings Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills